Sunday, December 11, 2011

Make $150 Per Day From 10k Words - Writing Articles


Do you like to write articles? Do you enjoy sitting in front of your computer and putting all your thoughts into a word document? Not only do I have a passion to write, I am fast at it and that is how i make money online, I turn 10k words into $150 every single day. If you want to make that kind of money too then you can, just follow along and let me show you the tricks to make it happen.

The very first thing that you need to know is that I may write 10k words per day but some days I only sell 5k words worth of work while other days I sell 15k. The reason I still write 10k words is because on average that is what I sell.The trick to making $150 per day is not to write on just 1 topic, you need to write on several different topics so that you can make sure that all your articles are sold. What I do is I write 20 500 word articles on 5 different subjects (topics) and then sell each batch of 4 articles for $30. Do you follow where I am at so far?

This last paragraph is really the key to making the kind of money that you need to make. If you don’t write on a variety of different topics then the chances of you selling all of your articles are very slim. To get you started I have included a list of article topics (not in any particular order) that are hot sellers on the forums that I sell on (Forum list down below).

Life Insurance
Car Insurance
Real EstatePersonal 
FinanceMedicineSEO (Search engine optimization)
Small BusinessBusiness 
Marketing 
Back Pain 
College Education

Places To List Your Articles For Sale

Digitalpoint – The thing I like the most about Digitalpoint is they have so many people on the site that you don’t have to wait very long for a sale. Most of the time when I list a batch of articles I will have them sold within 5 hours or less. 

Sitepoint – The best part about Sitepoint is there are always people looking for articles to buy. Sitepoint is not as popular as Digitalpoint but sometimes you don’t need a lot of visitors to see your listing, you just need the right person to come and buy them. 

V7n – This site is not as popular as the other 2 but I still get a lot of sales from it. Usually I will list the articles for sale in the order that you see and sometimes I will have the articles sold before I even list them on v7n.

Getting your articles sold is pretty simple when you know what you are doing. What I would recommend is that no matter if you sell your articles or not, you need to keep on writing. I continue to write 10k words per day for a reason and you should too. I use the price of $1.50 per 100 words because it almost guarantees that the articles will be sold at some point but if you want to make more money than you can always increase the price or increase the volume. Before you start writing I want to make sure you understand this one key point to making $150 day in and day out – You have to write quality articles. When you write quality articles your buyers will come back for more on their own and when this happens you start to pre-sell articles which is a great way to do business.  

No comments:

Post a Comment